Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christopher Fosh as PC Edwards

Bio (from Christopher Fosh Official Site): I am determined and have Dedication to persevere, I offer passion and total commitment. I draw my performances from life's experience, so I can bring realism to whatever I do.

I left the Royal Navy after 22 years service and loved every minute of my time. Being in the Navy taught me to be respectful, an ardent timekeeper and always willing to learn new things. I'm enthusiastic, adaptable, reliable and very flexible. Diploma(PA) (LARTF) Acting Masterclass with Eric Deacon actor/writer, Qualified Firearms/Small Arms Maintainer/Armour/Instructor.

Qualified Small arms/Firearms Maintainer/Armour/Instructor. If you want to know about anything about the Royal Navy i.e. Special Duties, House Clearance, Riot Control, Sanction Breaking in the Gulf and Counter Drug Running Operations under UN Guidelines then Please do not hesitate to contact me. Also skilled in Static Line Parachuting and Horse riding.

Notable Roles:

V for Vendetta (2006) (completed) .... V Follower
Derailed (2005/I) .... Officer Townsend (Chicago Cop)
Kinky Boots (2005) (uncredited) .... Franko (Catwalk Organiser)
Messiah: The Harrowing (2005) (TV) .... Doorman
Snatch. (2000) (uncredited) .... Bricktop's Henchman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home